But he was dead clear about his goal: he wanted to be the biggest movie star in the world.
So he and his manager studied the 10 top-grossing movies of all time.
10 out of 10 had special effects. 9 out of 10 had special effects with creatures. 8 out of 10 had special effects with creatures and a love story.
They found the sweet spot in the market.
So they found a special effects script with creatures and a love story.
Matthew Perry dropped out of “Independence Day” at the last minute, and Smith was in.
It was the highest grossing movie of 1996.
“Men in Black” didn’t do too badly either.
By age 44, Will Smith had accrued $4.4 Billion in box office receipts.
What does this mean for you?
Will Smith’s success is no accident. He wanted to be a super star. So, he studied the market and made it happen.
Will Smith, and it might surprise you, Elton John, Paul McCartney, and Mick Jagger plotted their rise to the top.
If you want to go from where you are to the top of your field, take this little test:
- Have you actually studied your rise to the top?
- Do you have a juicy, mouth-watering vision, in living color, of what life will be like when you get there?
- Do you know what the sweet spot is in your market?
- Do you know what your market craves and can’t get enough of?
- Do you what draws people to you and makes them want you, you, you?
- Do you know how to create that? Think Will Smith. Bruce Willis. Tom Cruise. Their star power is not an “accident of birth.” Smith studied every actor, like Don Cheadle,who came on “Fresh Prince” to learn the secrets of what made them good.
- Do you study the stars in your market to see what makes them stand out?
- Do you know how your market sees you now?
- Do you know how to reposition yourself for amazing success?
- Do you have a mentor who can take you there?
And by the way, you need that juicy, mouth-watering vision from the top right now.
Research proves that without a crystal clear picture of your success, you’ll never believe you can get there.
So you won’t have the motivation to get going.
So you stay where you are.
Success is not fairy dust.
It’s more than hard work.
It’s a series of deliberate, planned, calculated, shrewd moves.
If you answered “yes” to 8 out of 10 questions…
World – Stand back!
You’re on your way.
There’s 1 spot left in the Private Profit Accelerator Program for entrepreneurs who are hell-bent on reaching the top.
And finally making the money and enjoying the freedom they’ve dreamed of.
If this is you, and you’ve got butterflies just thinking about it — Good sign.
Send a quick email to email@example.com with “Ann, I’m interested” in the subject line.
I’ll send you a one-page application so we can see if you’re a good fit for this high-octane ride.